Wanna Be This Guy?
All it takes is a few lessons from the Pro's at Maui Kiteboarding Lessons
(plus talent and a few years of training, :)
Watch the video to see our own , Patri McLaughlin , one the the best kiteboarders in the world rip huge waves at Jaws and preform amazing tricks at Waiehu.
Call us and book your Maui Kiteboarding Lesson today at 808 283 6519 or to hear more about our
Visit us Here to see more... or Contact Us
Our Expert Kiteboarding Instructors are dedicated to making your kiteboarding experience, safe, easy and fun!
- A school is only as good as it's instructors and we have the best! Our kiteboarding instructors are motivated, seasoned watermen and women with many years of teaching experience dedicated to giving you the best lesson you can get.
- You will receive clear and easy to understand instruction from a patient and knowledgeable instructor . Our kiteboarding instructors are not only HKN and IKO certified, First Aid and CPR trained, but also run thru Maui Kiteboarding Lesson's extensive training course
- Our School is Fully Liscenced and Accredited with the Highest Safety Rating
- We love what we do and love turning new people on the the sport of kiteboarding!
- Our goal is to give you the best kiteboarding lesson on Maui, turn you on to this amazing sport and share a unique Maui experience.
- Some kiteboarding companies have helmet radios, some follow you on surfboards, we do it all and can tailor your lesson any way you like... just let us know your preferences!
- Flexible hours and start times, another thing that set us apart from the competition is our flexilbe start times. You are not limited to starting at only 11 or 2. We can accommodate your schedule or start at the best time for good wind. Also , you can go for as little as 1 hour up to 6 hours per day, as you like!
- Using the latest techniques , equipment and our professional instructors, you will learn learn to kitesurf quickly and eficiently - you will be amazed at your rate of progress! We blow doors off the competition for rate of progress, safety and rate of students that actually become kiteboarders.
- Your instructor is dedicated to not just teaching you to kitesurf, but to be your ongoing mentor and friend on Maui.
|Matius Thebault Day 3|
Visit the Lessons/Prices Page to see some of our kiteboarding lesson plans and prices or to book your lesson
You will from go from your first beginning kiteboarding lesson through a complete and thorough course designed to get you riding your kiteboard in safely and style.
We are absolute fanatics about kiteboarding and are stoked to teach you.
Kiteboarding, also known as kitesurfing, is the fastest growing water sport in the world, and for good reason.
There is nothing like the feeling of gliding over the water on a kiteboard, boosting big air and popping endless tricks. Kiteboarding is a sport which combines the best of several sports: paragliding, windsurfing, surfing, and wakeboarding, and is more fun than all of them combined! It won't take you long to get hooked on this sport!
Kiteboarding is also relatively easy to learn with most people being able to ride short distances after 2-3 lessons. Within a few months you could be jumping and working on spins and boosting!
Whether you want to pick up the fundamentals of kiteboarding, refine your kiteboarding performance, or learn to kitesurf big waves, Maui Kiteboarding Lessons has the kiteboarding lesson tailored specifically for you!
Kiteboarding lessons are fun on Maui!
Take advantage of the 3 best things that Maui has to offer to a kiteboarder, its warm water, great wind and expert instructors! These line up together more often on Maui than anywhere else on Earth.
Please check out our Lessons/Prices page for more info or click the button: